Attorney Richard Monteith is a personal injury lawyer for New Hampshire.
Attorney Richard Monteith has successfully fought for the rights of the injured and has settled millions in injury settlements throughout New Hampshire. He has represented clients seriously injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and wrongful death cases.
Attorney Monteith was born in Haverhill, Massachusetts and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire. He attended the University of New Hampshire where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree. Following college, Attorney Monteith attended the Franklin Pierce Law Center, now the UNH School of Law. After law school in 1992, Attorney Monteith worked for a short period of time for the Providence Rhode Island Public Defenders.
A graduated from Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College, a unique and fantastic experience devoted to the people’s lawyers, where he has learned at the feet of America’s best trial lawyer.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (Now UNH Law School), Juris Doctor, 1992, Concord, New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts, 1987, Durham, New Hampshire
- State of New Hampshire Courts
- United States District Court -District of New Hampshire
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Association for Justice formerly known as American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice formerly known as New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100